About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Friday, February 4, 2011

My plan moving forward...

Well of course I'm going to party hard this weekend! :) LOL. But after the weekend is over and the cheating is over here is my plan.

I will stick to 13 blocks / day on the zone, while trying to mostly eat paleo foods. But I will incorporate zone bars, dairy & whey protein back into my diet occasionally. I am still going to stay away from grains as much as possible.

I will continue on in February like this with a maximum of 2 cheat meals / week.

I am also going to drink caffeine again and VERY limited diet soda.

I'm glad that we did this, I definitely learned a lot from it.

What a great experience but I'm glad it's over!!!! ha-ha.

CHEERS!!!!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment