About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Tomorrow it's over!...well not over, over.

Tomorrow is the last day of the challenge and I think we both did an awesome job! This was a really tough mental challenge for me, probably one of the hardest things I have done. It sounds silly, but not being able to eat what I wanted whenever I wanted was really hard. I have seen a difference in how my body looks and I am now starting to see improvements at the gym. I think it takes females much longer to see significant results than it does males. I'm going to keep up this eating routine and hopefully it will become a habit. I was thinking today that I had mainly snacked on unfavorable foods when I was bored, so keeping busy is important for me. I encourage everyone to try this once because when you see and feel the results you won't want to turn back around.

Peace out!

~Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment