About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Friday, February 4, 2011

OMG we did it!!!!!!

Wow.... I can't believe it!!!!!!! :) We did it. I never thought I would ever go that long without caffeine in my life. CRAZY!!!!

Well today is the last day of this craziness.

As of this morning here are my results... 30 days of paleo / zone dieting and NO caffeine! (Well actually nothing to drink but water!)

Down 8lbs!!!!! (An average of 2lbs / week), 1/2 inch lost in my wrist, 2 1/2 inches lost in my stomach, 1 1/2 inches lost in my hips, & 1 inch lost in my thighs.

I also PR'd on my mile run and my 400m run this month and also accomplished double unders without singles in between.

I GUESS ALL THE HARD WORK DID PAY OFF!!!!!!!! :)

- Cassie

1 comment:

  1. 2 1/2 inches off of your stomach? And PR on your mile? INSANE! SO PROUD OF YOU!

    ReplyDelete