About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Friday, January 28, 2011

About a week left!

About a week left….wow. Its funny how when you look back at our blogs in the beginning how stressed out we were, and now we hardly blog at all. It has become a lifestyle change and I am sure Cass and I both agree the first two weeks SUCKED! Changing something you have been used to your entire life is hard. It’s NOT easy, but it’s the only way to get good results. You have to sacrifice a little in almost everything you do and. I’ve been thinking about when the challenge is over and I am kind of nervous about going back to old eating habits and just even adding dairy back into my diet. We’ll see what happens!
~Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment