About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 4!

Almost a week down! I am still trying to adjust my blocks so that I am not hungry and not over stuffed. I think 11 blocks is a good amount, which is right around where the Zone blocks calculator puts me. That would be a 2 block breakfast, 2 block snack, 3 block lunch, 2 block snack, and a 2 block dinner.
Last night’s dinner was pretty good. The best part was the ¼ cup sweet potatoes we got to eat! They were so good. I think Cassie and I thought we had died and gone to heaven! We haven’t really had anything sweet for 3 days so it was awesome.
I am learning how important sleep is too. I haven’t been getting enough sleep this week because dinner has been pretty late. I think after this week I am going to try and go to bed at 9.
Oh and I am starting to dream about things I shouldn’t be eating! Is that bad…? LOL
Todays 2blk Breakfast:
2oz Ham
3/4c raspberries
1 tangelo

~Krista

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha Krista... I am so proud of you! :) And yes the sleep part is very hard!!! I agree. I've been so tired this week. We will get this down to a system. We have to. Love you. - Cassie

    ReplyDelete