About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Week 1 is done!

Only three weeks to go and I feel a lot better about this coming week. Cassie and I have pretty much bought all our food for the week ( breakfast, lunch, dinner and our snacks). We are very proud of how organized we are this time around!  It is a lot easier and we are starting to figure out which stores to go to for certain things to save money. We paid about $6 ($1.99 per lb) for each spaghetti squash we got from Albertson's last week and today we found them at Trader Joe's for $1.49 each! We are getting good!
I would also like to say (because I know she won't) Cassie has already lost about 5+ pounds! I am so very proud of her! This has been a mental struggle more so for her than me this past week. I know she can do this though and I am here to support her (we are here to support each other). I love you Cassette!
Week 2 here we come!
~Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment