About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

To Cheat or Not to Cheat....

Ok guys... we need your help!!!!! :) Krista & I are very torn on something.

Krista & Shain are getting married on May 14th, 2011, and there is a bridal spectacular next Friday night that Krista is scheduled to attend. At this event she is supposed to try wedding cake and other goodies, but our "strict" paleo diet doesn't end until the 2nd. Krista & I have promised each other not to cheat until this is over, but I think Krista should be allowed a free pass for this night.

What do you guys think??? Poor Krista feels so guilty about it... but I don't think she should. She can have one cheat night.

- Cassie

3 comments:

  1. I say she can have that day, and then extend the 30 days by one day...Cassie can cheat too. (Just don't make it caffeine, or you will live to regret it!) and then extend it so that you guys end on the same day! R

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with the comment thats been made
    chuck

    ReplyDelete