About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Friday, January 14, 2011

My plan for when the challenge is over.

When the challenge is over I will be incorporating dairy back into my diet, but I will still be sticking with more favorable meal plans. I will not however only be eating cheese for my snacks anymore like I used to. I will also be subbing in protein again. I love my protein shake/breakfast smoothies. I am not going to beat myself up for having candy or starbucks once in a while either. I think as long as it doesn’t consume your diet you can have “treats” in moderation. I don’t know if I will continue to religiously weigh my food. I have done the zone for a while so I can eyeball most things pretty good now.
Almost halfway there!
~Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment