About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Everyday gets a little easier...

Basically Krista & I are just eating the same things over and over again... but that's what you have to do I guess. With limited time between work and crossfit that seems like the most sense.

I think we are over the hump because everyday gets a little easier and easier.... Day 11 and I'm really not missing dairy as much as I thought I would!!!

The weird dreams about food and cheating have gone away and so have the headaches from the caffeine withdrawals.

We can do this!!! :)

- Cassie

1 comment:

  1. So, when you are done at the end of the month, how are you going to adjust this? I mean, you can't really eat the same things over and over forever...you will get burned out! (Or at least, I would...I have...see: Zone bkfst of corn tortilla, eggs, beans, avacado, salsa everyday for 3 months).

    ReplyDelete