About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Today is a disaster...

So it's Day 4 and Krista & I are still going strong. My headache is finally going away from my caffeine withdrawals. But I'm still just tired all the time. :(

I had such a hard time getting out of bed this morning... I was so tired!!! So I get ready for work, and in an effort to save time I thought it would be smarter to just whip a fruit smoothie up and eat some deli meat on the side instead of making eggs.... BAD CHOICE!!! First I went to put water in the blender cup with no bottom on it, so water went all over the kitchen. Then I could not get the blender to work for me... Poor Kellie tried not to laugh as I struggled through this sad attempt to make a fruit smoothie. Finally I looked at Kellie like "Please help me! I'm dying here!" Ha-ha. She walked over and plugged the blender in!!!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? I'm seriously losing it. This is going to be a LONGGGGGG 30 days! hahahahaha.

Then I'm driving to work, still trying to wake up and I see a NASTY car accident a little ways in front of me and got stuck on Paradise Road for 40 minutes. So my normally 20 minute commute to work turned into over an hour total. It's just been a TOTALLY crazy morning already.

I hope this days gets better! I'm scared!!!



Life is short, be good.

- Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment