About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

As if one isn't enough...

So basically Krista and I have been laughing all day, because this is really BRAIN DAMAGE!!!!! ha ha. More so than I thought it would be. As if picking Paleo OR Zone isn't hard enough, we're doing both. As Jen C says, "We are doing the Zone, but eating only Paleo foods." We both kept looking at each other all day with these looks of confusion and I can't tell you how many times we said, "Wait? What? Huh?" today! I'm so glad that Krista is doing it with me. We have to support each other because this is going to be tough. I mean, just to get our food we had to go to 3 different grocery stores today. Oh, and just so everyone knows, strawberries are really hard to find right now.

Later I will post our Day 1 Menu, we are doing 14 blocks a day. 3 block breakfast, lunch and dinner, and 2 - 2 block meals.

- Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment