About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 5!

Overslept 2 hours. I think my body is trying to tell me I need more sleep. I had 1 egg, ham, and 1 apple for breakfast, nothing too exciting. I think for dinner Cassie is making beef fajitas…something with some substance! I am starting to crave meat for once. I have never been a big meat person, but eating all this stupid ham and fish is making me want a burger or a steak!
I think I am going to start incorporating more fruit into my diet as well. I just can’t handle eating the large amount of veggies, even with taking it down to a 2 block meal. I could barely finish my food last because there was so much broccoli. 3 cups of broccoli is 1 block!

~Krista

No comments:

Post a Comment