About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Buddy System is the ONLY system!!!

So here we go with Day 3... the food is AWESOME, still not loving my caffeine withdrawal effects, but I guess it could be worse. I really don't think I could do this without everyone's support!!! Yesterday I was feeling so bad I wanted to just drink a Diet Coke, but I texted Krista and she said NO YOU CAN'T! So I didn't. Having Krista is really helping me stay strong. Also, having dinner together every night is so nice. We can talk about how our day went and continue to strategize. Even having Jen C is a huge help too. She has also agreed to no diet soda for 30 days to help support me. (Crazy I know!) It helps though, because yesterday she texted me that she was missing diet coke with her cottage cheese snack, so it made me feel better that I'm not the only one suffering. Ha-ha. How bad is that? :)

Everyone has been so supportive and it really helps! :) Rachel checks in with me every morning and tells me good luck. She is counting down with me!!! Kellie & Ross are always there when I need them too. Having this buddy system is the ONLY thing that is going to get me through this. Whenever I'm feeling week I just text someone and I know they will talk me out of it.

I strongly recommend to anyone out there to try and achieve your New Year's Resolutions with others. It makes it so much more tolerable. Surround yourself with people who have similar lifestyles as you. Being around the SCCF Family has really helped me stay healthy.

Happy Day 3 everyone!!! :)

- Cassie

1 comment:

  1. 1. Jen C is a way better friend than me. ;)
    2. You guys are so inspiring! I love it. As my one year anniversary at Xfit is coming up, I'm becoming more and more appreciative and grateful and awed by the love that is CROSSFIT. It is just a different world. I can't imagine a bunch of peeps at 24 H.our F.itness being like this! ;) Not to hate, just being serious! Day 3, you've got this! Rach

    ReplyDelete