About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Congratulations Cassie!

I just want to say that I am so proud of Cassie! Praise the lord she is showing significant changes in not just her body but her performance at the gym! When you change your normal routine your body has to adjust and it's a little give and take for a while. Tonight she moved from a red and blue band to a blue and purple band, did scaled wall climbs, and scaled rope climbs all for the first time! I don't think Cassie has ever been upside down at the gym! Improving in gymnastic movements is a big accomplishment! Way to go Cassette!
Muah Me

3 comments:

  1. She's pretty spectacular!!!! Way to represent, lady!

    Proud of you both...um, Ms. Krista, I saw you do HSPU the other day, and those abs? Unreal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Krista & Rachel!!!!!! :) Krista you are so funny! Thanks for pushing me yesterday.

    And yes Rachel, everyone was talking about her abs yesterday but she wouldn't show me!!!! ha ha.

    - Cassie

    ReplyDelete