About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Friday, January 14, 2011

McDonalds Dream

My mom and I had gone to McDonalds and she bought me a hamburger value meal with a large soda. We went home and were eating in my room. I felt super guilty for eating the food but it was so good. My mom had already finished her food and I got through about half on my hamburger and some fries when I heard Cassie walking up to the house. I started freaking out so I shoved all the food under my bed. You could still totally see and smell the evidence but I was just going to distract her! When Cassie came into my room I was managed to divert her attention from the smell and the visible bag! Yay me! We ended up going out into the garage for some reason and then Cassie disappeared. All of a sudden she comes storming out with the McDonalds bag in her hand yelling at me! I was trying not to laugh or smile and I told her it was my moms and to go ask her. My mom told her that she had had McDonalds so I got away with not having to tell Cassie I cheated. I felt so horrible, but I didn’t want to let her down. She was so livid…I was pretty sure she wasn’t going to talk to me again if I told her “I didn’t even eat it all! Sorry.”
This dream was so random. I don’t even like McDonalds. Maybe I had it because we were talking about having hamburgers for dinner tonight....

No comments:

Post a Comment