About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Monday, January 24, 2011

Cheat Night WooWoo!

So my cheat night was fabulous! I went to the bridal expo with some of my girlfriends and tried cake, oreo and white chocolate covered popcorn, and other candies. Then Sheena and I had dinner at the M buffet, mmmmMMM! We had meat, yams with marshmallows, cheese stuffed tortellini, spaghetti, cheese pizza, chocolate chip cookies, cheesecake, some kind of pudding, and a glass of wine! I think I could have just done with the yams for dessert though ;-) Of course we didn’t eat all of it and I was super stuffed and didn’t feel so good after. Oh I also had some Reese’s Pieces! They were still as good as I remembered. But again, I ate waaaaaay to much, uh!
It’s crazy how your body adjusts to not eating all that crap and when you do, you have to be careful so you don’t make yourself sick.
~Krista

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like the best cheat night, ever. Hands down. Oreo and white chocolate covered popcorn? Yes please. ;)

    ReplyDelete