About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Mental Toughness...

So here it is... Day 6 or the first weekend of the challenge!!! :) We have been VERY focused and driven this week, but it has been very time consuming. I am VERY exhausted today, both mentally and physically. I hope to catch up on some much needed sleep this weekend. Since I'm not drinking this month I don't plan on being very social anyways, so I will just sleep a lot on the weekends.

The food is VERY good, but it just takes so much time out of everyday to prepare. There are NOT enough hours in the day!!! (Especially when I work 6 days a week!)

Yesterday at the gym I had a TOTAL melt-down for NO reason. I started crying 1/2 way through the WOD because the weight felt so heavy, and it is a weight that is normally VERY easy for me. Thank god I have the most amazing friends and trainers that are so patient with me!!! :) ha-ha.

It definitely helps to have such an AMAZING support system around me and I have really enjoyed having people over to share in our experience with us. Last night we had a little Paleo / Zone Fajita Fiesta with TJ, Jera, Jen C, Krista & Hsu. It was a lot of fun.

Tomorrow we plan to cook some new & exciting food for us to eat this week and I'm VERY much looking forward to that!!! :) I think both Krista & I would agree that this week we need to be more prepared.

But, basically, the whole moral of the story here is that this is really about mental toughness!!! :) Just like many of the Crossfit WODs. We can do this as long as we stay focused.

- Cassie

1 comment:

  1. The whole focusing thing is soooooooooo hard! But you guys have so motivated me with this blog, you don't even know! I'm loving reading what you have to say and eat daily! Keep it up! xoxo

    ReplyDelete