About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Monday, January 3, 2011

First Day of the Paleo Zone…..

So what I learned this morning was to PREPARE MY FOOD THE NIGHT BEFORE!!!!!!! I thought since I had everything written down I would be fine, but I tweaked my lunch at the last minute and it was 5:30am and I had to be at work at 6. I also learned that I need to adjust my breakfast because it took me roughly 45 minutes to eat and I feel sick because I am so full.  I had one whole egg, four egg whites, (I didn't buy any ham so I had to eat all these dumb eggs!) two cups of zucchini and one orange…barf! I think it was too much zucchini. I wonder if there is a time frame in which you should be completing your meals????
~Krista

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha... poor Krista! :) I did prepare my food last night and it took me almost an hour just to prepare my food.

    - Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask about the time frame...because isn't the zone about hormonal balancing? How did you cook the zuchini? R

    ReplyDelete
  3. You guys are both eating too many blocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do you say that? I was doing zone for 6 months last year and lost 20 lbs eating 15 blocks a day. Now I'm down to 13 and cut out the dairy, grains, and caffeine.

    - Cassie

    ReplyDelete