About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Cheat Night...

So yesterday was our cheat night... I went totally crazy!!! :) ha ha. I had a Powerade Zero!!!

During the day all I thought I wanted was a strong drink because I had one hell of a week... but then Krista told me ok, you can have one glass of wine.

Well as soon as Krista told me it was ok I didn't want it so bad anymore!!! :) So I had a Powerade Zero instead... I just wanted something to drink besides water and I still couldn't do any caffeine.

It was a fun night at Bunko and everyone understood that I wasn't drinking so nobody really gave me any grief about it.

This isn't so bad after all!!!

- Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment