About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Day 1 Menu

This is our menu for Day 1 of the Paleo / Zone Challenge which is Monday, January 3rd, 2011.

Breakfast (3 blocks):
1 whole egg
2 egg whites
1 oz chicken breast
2 cups zucchini
1 orange

Snack (2 blocks):
2 hard boiled eggs
1 orange

Lunch (3 blocks):
2 cups of spinach
3 oz chicken breast
1 cup raspberries
1 Orange
Olive oil / balsamic vinegar spritzer

Snack (2 blocks):
2 oz beef jerky
6 almonds
1 apple

Dinner (3 blocks):
Spaghetti Squash Supreme - recipe from the zone website

BEDTIME!!! Since I can't have any caffeine now I have to make sure I get enough sleep. And poor Krista can't eat chicken or turkey because she's allergic... So she will be subbing ham for her meat.

Let us know if you have any questions or comments... Thanks for your support!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Will you teach me about spaghetti squash since I shared my indepth egg knowledge? I can't ever get it to work right, it's always watery. Eww. Love you girls, so proud! Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha you are so awesome Rachel! :) Yes I will. Tonight will be my 1st experience with it, then I will teach you. - Cassie

    ReplyDelete