About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Friday, January 21, 2011

Tonight is supposed to be our cheat night...

So tonight is the night that we're allowed to cheat WITH limitations!!! Ha! Well I'm totally not even craving anything foodwise, what I really want is a TALL, STRONG drink! :) I've had a rough week, my body is sore all over, and my neck has been bothering me for two days... all I want is a drink!

But NO I can't have a drink tonight, because that's not part of our plan.

I am totally over the food cravings, and the food hasn't been bad on this diet at all, but what I want most is something to drink besides water!!! :) ha ha.

How sad!

- Cassie

No comments:

Post a Comment