About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Monday, January 3, 2011

Totally Out of It!!!!

So I have been sitting here at my desk all day just trying to keep to my MISERABLE self because the headache I have is killing me and not to mention that I have had ZERO caffeine today... well the last two people I talked to on the phone said I sound totally out of it! Great thanks!!!! Good to know that it's not just in my head. I have officially lost my mind.

Note to self: You are not even through the 1st day and IF you make it through today without dying you have 29 more days left!!!!



- Cassie

2 comments:

  1. The squash spaghetti is awesome - what a good idea, and you get to eat so much of it too! Thanks guys

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be difficult for the first few days because your body is cleansing itself of all the disgusting toxins you normally put in it. You are what you eat.

    ReplyDelete