About Me

My photo
This is a blog about two crossfitters who have decided to embarq on a crazy challenge!!! :) We have decided to do paleo zone for 30 days...

Thursday, January 6, 2011

I WANT CHOCOLATE!

I want chocolate, I want Starbucks, I want, I want I want!!!! One of the girls in the office brought in some little chocolate brownie ball things with cream cheese inside and put them in the kitchen for everyone to eat...EXCEPT me!

I am so excited about these muffins Cassie and I are going to make this weekend! Hopefully they aren't as small as a quarter and hard as a rock.

Remember Krista it's not about satisfying a craving, it's about eating what your body needs. Breath...relax...

2 comments:

  1. I bet the girls in the office don't get to have the abs you're showing off on the SCCF page today! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look fabulous! I just got home from work (so stressed, btw) but it's funny, earlier today I was so stressed (but not at all hungry) and all of a sudden I thought, I want chocolate. It's an emotional food! LOL. I so look up to you. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete